Thanks to http://www.designmom.com/ , one of my favorite blog links to browse, I found http://www.shoploveyoubaby.com/?shop


http://www.knuckleheadsclothing.com/catalog/index.php has the funkiest clothes. I will definitely have to shop here.





Thanks to http://www.designmom.com/ , one of my favorite blog links to browse, I found http://www.shoploveyoubaby.com/?shop





3 comments:
SOOO cute! Love the sailor jumper. I am so going to make one for my girls! You always find the best kids clothes.
Speaking of which, could you find a cool site for Jack's age. He is really into his personal style lately and I can't find any unique stores for him. You know, in you spare time:)
OF COURSE! I'd love to! I actually noticed that about him the other day. He's getting so hip! I seriously LOVE finding clothes/accessories for people. I swear it's my secret calling. I need to work in the fashion industry! Speaking of - how's Linds? I tried calling you last night.
I came across your blog and thought I'd give you a link for cool boys childrens clothes! Sandboxcouture.com has some pretty funky gear for kids at wel!
Post a Comment