22 Weeks

Here are the ultrasound pictures from 22 weeks. I took actual pictures of them so they are not that great.







Sorry, it's been a while since I blogged. I was building up on stories to share. A lot has happened, and as you can see, I am growing! These pics may be a little R-rated, but what the hell, I don't care. I wanted you to get the full view of my hot pregnant bod. HA! The baby is really moving a lot now, to the point where I can actually see it moving just by looking at my belly. It's nuts!


My 22 week doctor appointment went fabulous. I was nervous about it because the 22 week ultrasound is a big deal. They make sure the baby is growing normally and we found out, it sure is! The baby is over a pound now - they say that it should be about a pound now - so it's bigger than average. It's heartrate is 153, which is great. The ultrasound tech said, "this baby has some long legs!" Not sure where those came from, but I'll take it! The feet are about 2 inches long, which I thought was huge, but I guess it's normal. The tech asked if we wanted to know the sex and we kindly said no thanks, she knew right away what it was. It was VERY HARD to hold back and say no, but now I am glad that we didn't find out. I am sooooo excited to pop this baby out just to know if it's a girl or boy. I cannot wait to meet him or her. I am hoping that excitement and curiousity carries over mentally to help make the labor less painful. I am going to try to get the ultrasound pictures posted on here as well. They don't scan well. Last time a co-worker took high-quality photos of the ultrasound pictures one by one and they turned out pretty good when I posted them. Maybe we'll have to do that again.




1 comments:



Shannon said...

Hot Mama! Love the pics - you look amazing! I can't wait to know what that little bean is either!